St Luke’s Surgery

01483 510 030

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s ‘fit note’ (previously called a ‘sick note’) if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days.

Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

For more information in respect of sick leave certification requirements please visit




Translate »