The St.Lukes practice partnership dates back to 1764 when Dr William Newland came to Guildford. The first link with the St.Lukes area was in 1838 when the doctors looked after the patients in the Guildford Union Workhouse (which still exists today, opposite the site of our current surgery). Initially the practice worked from the high street and moved to the area around St.Lukes (Epsom Road) in the 1930’s. We have been on the current site (the old St.Lukes hospital site) since 1996. Our extension to include on-site pharmacy was completed in 2006.